Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen rolan play a few times for his country and he looked like a handful in some of those games.

no idea what he's been like at club level though
According to a mate who knows a bit about Uruguayan footy he will add a little bite to our forward line like Suarez

Everton, this. For all of The Esk's confident tweets about us signing Mata and Witsel, it's clear neither will sign. There can be no reason for the deals having dragged on so long if, at the time of his posting - close to two weeks ago - things were looking so certain to get the players in. I expect we'll simply fail to get that calibre of player in, as loads of teams at our level and better than us can offer just as attractive wages. Now we move on to being "close" to signing complete unknown players for 8-digits. So much for a new era.

Last edited:
Everton, this. For all of The Esk's confident tweets about us signing Mata and Witsel, it's clear neither will sign. There can be no reason for the deals having dragged on so long if, at the time of his posting - close to two weeks ago - things were looking so certain to get the players in. I expect we'll simply fail to get that calibre of player in, as loads of teams in our level and better than us can offer just as attractive wages. Now we move on to bring "close" to signing complete unknown players for 8-digits. So much for a new era.

You chat absolute Pedigree Chum mate

I think this is the danger personally. Spending significant amounts of time and effort chasing a player only for them to decide it's not for them.

Everyone knows transfers are complicated and there are lots to sort out but Everton seem to drag things on longer than most. I'm not sure why.

We're exactly a month away from the first game and so far for all our flexing we've brought in a reserve keeper.

Players need to time to settle in, understand their peers, learn systems etc. This isn't done overnight.

We need to get a move on.

Hateboar. Obviously never heard of him but it's a position that needs filling. Browning doesn't look up to it yet from the little I've seen of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back