Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carvalho Witsel
Mirallas Barkley Mata
Lukaku
Easy.

Think Mata and Barkley are both wasted in those positions and that the two holding mids are too defensive but that seems to be the way of the modern game at the moment. Stiflingly boring defensive midfielders with a few creative midfielders on the flank or at ten hoping to eventually break down the oppositions stiflingly boring defensive midfielders.

Apart from Stones and Rom has anyone seen any others linked away from us. I know a few I want rid of but the lack of interest in them is concerning but not surprising.
I've heard we'll waive a transfer fee for Stones if they take Elstone too...no takers so far.

McCarthy Barry
Lennon Barkley Rolan
Naisse

Fixed mate.
image.webp

Joel

Browning Jags Pennington Oviedo

Barry McCarthy

Cleverley Barkley Kone

Niasse

You laugh at that line up, but just consider how close that is to some of the teams Martinez put out at times when people were still claiming he was a top manager. Now ask yourself if anything has changed when we're arguing where Mata Witsel and Carvalho may go. Completely different game.

Joel

Browning Jags Pennington Oviedo

Barry McCarthy

Cleverley Barkley Kone

Niasse

You laugh at that line up, but just consider how close that is to some of the teams Martinez put out at times when people were still claiming he was a top manager. Now ask yourself if anything has changed when we're arguing where Mata Witsel and Carvalho may go. Completely different game.

You totally certain it wasn't El Pricko who picked it:bye:

No transfers of any note yet?
Here's my theory -
The away kits are being unveiled later this week so maybe our "new signings" will be used to unveil them?
Leno, Mata, Witsel and Milik all showing off the new stock!
Would be nice anyway.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back