Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why support a "crap" team then ?

6634e9ce8a88d203ee779c63f47bbdf26c66eb3c74678075f20ec3e20ed3c1f0.jpg

I'm starting to get the impression that all this talk of Mata and Witzel is nothing but a load of bull sh#t.

I also get the impression that Everton need to sell to buy or at the very least we have to wait for the television money to come through.

Maybe Mr Moshiri isn't providing the transfer budget that has been reported.

I'm starting to get the impression that all this talk of Mata and Witzel is nothing but a load of bull sh#t.

I also get the impression that Everton need to sell to buy or at the very least we have to wait for the television money to come through.

Kindly don't swear.

Thanks.

Or maybe you just need a little more patience, just under a month till our first game, 6 weeks until the window closes.

Chill bruh.

It's July 14th mate.

I don't think Koeman would have come to us if this was the case

I also get the impression that you still wet the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back