Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I doubt there is anything in the McCarthy to Stoke story, but there definitely is no hope of Butland to Everton.

If, we did sell McCarthy to Stoke for a fee of about 20m would we still need to sell Stones to clear us for the wages increase in the squad ?

Not sure they are right on that mate.

The club would only take him if they expected to sign someone around that time.

Dave Harrison may have went last year because Besic agreed his contract / signed his contract in austria. The wait was for the confirmation of fee's from the club (which is why besic wasnt announced in austria)

checking out a nice basement apartment over there I heard

I doubt there is anything in the McCarthy to Stoke story, but there definitely is no hope of Butland to Everton.

If, we did sell McCarthy to Stoke for a fee of about 20m would we still need to sell Stones to clear us for the wages increase in the squad ?

McCarthy for exa,mple getting sold for 20m would net us a STCC trading profit of around the 11-12m mark still way way short of the 35-40m its been said we need

If we could get 20m for McCarthy, (insert quip about driving him myself/sign of the end times HERE).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back