Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been posted but the Echo is reporting interest in James McCarthy from Stoke City and imply that its not if we sign Witsel but when. How do you guys feel about letting McCarthy go ?

I wouldn't be too upset especially if we sign players of the calibre of Witsel and Mata

Not sure now we are in the BIG MONEY.
We should be looking on both sides of the HEMISHPERES.
Will be XANADU once we get a few in.

Sorry I promise no more even though I bet I've missed some pretty obvious ones

I had to narrow mine down before mate as far far too many came to mind ;)

My brother actually looks like Geddy Lee though - true story

This may have been posted but the Echo is reporting interest in James McCarthy from Stoke City and imply that its not if we sign Witsel but when. How do you guys feel about letting McCarthy go ?

I wouldn't be too upset especially if we sign players of the calibre of Witsel and Mata

280sw007883.gif

I would be made up with this. Early identification by Koeman that McCarthy is not good enough and replacing him with a superior model.

Quite like McCarthy thought his levels dropped last year like just about everyone's and always seemed to be carrying a knock. Worth keeping in my opinion, still young enough to improve, especially under Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back