Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what?. We need alot of players lad. Alot of change late on could be really bad for our start of the season.
No it isn't. Really bad is signing Drenthe on loan along side Straqualirsi. Really bad is having a website set up in honour of not buying a first team ready player for over two years. Really bad is having a squad set to progress after finishing 5th and just missing out on the FA cup in 09 and then having Lescott ruin the pre-season and early season. Really bad is losing Rooney and signing Marcus Bent. Really bad is having Roberto Martinez in charge of the club.

It's July 15th and outside of the 2 Manchester clubs few teams have started strengthening and for those who have, none of them have signed someone who had me gutted that we 'may' have missed out on them.

Chill out and wait until early August to judge.

I will be on site later this evening
Suitably attired I imagine.

mFKiBIT0X4DRzAbTFBRcsCQ.jpg

No it isn't. Really bad is signing Drenthe on loan along side Straqualirsi. Really bad is having a website set up in honour of not buying a first team ready player for over two years. Really bad is having a squad set to progress after finishing 5th and just missing out on the FA cup in 09 and then having Lescott ruin the pre-season and early season. Really bad is losing Rooney and signing Marcus Bent. Really bad is having Roberto Martinez in charge of the club.

It's July 15th and outside of the 2 Manchester clubs few teams have started strengthening and for those who have, none of them have signed someone who had me gutted that we 'may' have missed out on them.

Chill out and wait until early August to judge.
waaaay too much sense there lad...

Is that air your breathing ?? hmmm...interesting

Things can change very quickly when it comes to transfers. That's why clubs don't give a running commentary.
There's been loads of deals that looked nailed on then fell through even at the very last minute. Yarmolenko and DDG to Real come to mind.
After all these are multimillion pound deals there's gonna be problems and delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back