Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a laugh .

Kopites are putting pictures of the new main stand up saying 'look how close it looks to the river from this angle!'

Never thought I'd say this but I reckon TEF might be a better place to hang out and chat Everton these days.

It is and it isn't. On the one hand the transfer threads aren't full of kids posturing, one the other they seem to spend half the time slagging off GOT pointlessly, and the turn of phrase appears to be dragged into the gutter purely to be a counterpoint to here. Swings and roundabouts.

No it isn't. Really bad is signing Drenthe on loan along side Straqualirsi. Really bad is having a website set up in honour of not buying a first team ready player for over two years. Really bad is having a squad set to progress after finishing 5th and just missing out on the FA cup in 09 and then having Lescott ruin the pre-season and early season. Really bad is losing Rooney and signing Marcus Bent. Really bad is having Roberto Martinez in charge of the club.

It's July 15th and outside of the 2 Manchester clubs few teams have started strengthening and for those who have, none of them have signed someone who had me gutted that we 'may' have missed out on them.

Chill out and wait until early August to judge.

True lad, well said.
It's the tantalisation of spending big and being in the mix for the best players that has everyone wanting immediate squad strengthening. The longer it goes with no signings it will seem like a 'typical Everton' summer.
Can't blame the natives for getting restless, we expect and I think we deserve.

It is and it isn't. On the one hand the transfer threads aren't full of kids posturing, one the other they seem to spend half the time slagging off GOT pointlessly, and the turn of phrase appears to be dragged into the gutter purely to be a counterpoint to here. Swings and roundabouts.
Bit of a paradox there mate, surely the first sentiment explains the the second.

Does the Esk actually have sources then? Or is it all guesswork?

(Just throwing that out there, please don't attack!)
Ban this fella, he's on a personal vendetta to ruin this elks credentials, it's out of order. If you are just a strange evertonian then fair enough mate but if you support that lot or anyone else for that matter (and only you know this) you realise This is weird don't you. A couple of posts is just a wind up but you have spent a full week now constantly on a forum of another team. Get a grip lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back