Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd say this but I reckon TEF might be a better place to hang out and chat Everton these days.

Don't just say it, do it if you feel that way. Don't be like an attention whore and expecting people to say " Arrrgh what's up? " this is not facebook.

Anyway, plenty of time to make signings. Best to make sure we get the right calibre of player and not panic.

Ban this fella, he's on a personal vendetta to ruin this elks credentials, it's out of order. If you are just a strange evertonian then fair enough mate but if you support that lot or anyone else for that matter (and only you know this) you realise This is weird don't you. A couple of posts is just a wind up but you have spent a full week now constantly on a forum of another team. Get a grip lad
ELK-SNOW-FALLING..jpg

Ban this fella, he's on a personal vendetta to ruin this elks credentials, it's out of order. If you are just a strange evertonian then fair enough mate but if you support that lot or anyone else for that matter (and only you know this) you realise This is weird don't you. A couple of posts is just a wind up but you have spent a full week now constantly on a forum of another team. Get a grip lad
Who is this Elk fellow and does he know if we're keeping or selling John Stones?

Like when i put a pot noodle in the microwave without water and set it cooking whilst drunk.....

BOOOOOM

Fred Astaire did a similar thing with a microwave dessert . All dressed up to go dancing, too . Left it in too long , opened the door and BOOOMM...all over him . Gave him the inspiration for the song " I've, puddin' on my top hat , puddin' on my white tie, puddin' on my tail "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back