Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you implying I am a liverpool fan?

Because in my opinion Morgan who is more likely to stay fit and is IMO a better player than besic?

Are we not allowed to disagree here I think Koeman will go out his way to strengthen mid clearly barry besic gibson clev is not good enough

Mongrels, a term commonly used by Kopites to refer to Blues, used here - https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-transfer-thread-2016.81190/page-1776#post-4640179

If you're not, you're not and I'll hold my hands up but the warning signs are there.

Anyway, sign Mata.

Mongrels, a term commonly used by Kopites to refer to Blues, used here - https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-transfer-thread-2016.81190/page-1776#post-4640179

If you're not, you're not and I'll hold my hands up but the warning signs are there.

Anyway, sign Mata.

The is a lot of frustration due to lack of activity on transfer front, all is well no hard feelings just hope we can get a few deals over the line.

We are already top 8 challengers with a good manager and players we have now, add 3/4 we can smash top 6 and build from there work way up to try get the T4 over few years

Going to be funny when Liverpool finish 7th and Klopp is exposed for fraud he is,
was carried by Aubameyang at BVB, the good scouting system at BVB saved his career now with the transfer committee he will be shown for what he is

Just we need to sign mata and a few boss players so we got bragging rights over the rs

Yes you can. An eggless chocolate cake.

2256810-eggless-chocolate-cake.jpg

Don't give it cake ffs.

I'm confident that next week is the week! Koeman has now had two weeks to look at the majority of our squad, he's had a chance to see what kids may be capable of playing in the first next season and should now known what positions require improvement. Talks would be now well underway with some of our targets we'll have all of coaching staff back at Finch Farm and players away at the Euro's and Copa American will start returning shortly.

Going to be funny when Liverpool finish 7th and Klopp is exposed for fraud he is,
was carried by Aubameyang at BVB, the good scouting system at BVB saved his career now with the transfer committee he will be shown for what he is

Just we need to sign mata and a few boss players so we got bragging rights over the rs

Stop talking about the RS mate. Got a thread for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back