Then we would hear Esk say
No mata what they sell us
No mata or witsel too
No mata what Esk tells us
We believe that its all true....

Love you Esk X

#ESKimo

Unfortunately was more
Run To Hills last night just wondered who's paying for the cleaning up after yesterday's food fight.

Meanwhile, on TEF...
For what it's worth...

He's still convinced something could happen this week regarding Mata, reckons we're about to pull the plug with Witsel due to large agent fees and player fees. The keeper he mentioned was a German keeper called Leno also some Italian keeper. A bid for one and enquiry for another. The defender we all know about and Stones deffo wants out. Got our eye on some Portuguese midfielder if Witsel deal falls. Reckons we have nothing to worry about and you will see soon enough the type of players we're pursuing and hopefully bring in.

Got no reason to doubt this fella, he's been spot on, on things I've had off him so no reason to doubt him now. Normally see him in person so I know he's not blagging. Off out on the piss and the bars have [Poor language removed] WiFi out here, if I get anything new, will try post it.

Leno
Carvhallo
Koulibaly

Tidy, that.

No mata what he do
No mata what Esk teach us
What we believe is true
No mata what they call him
However they attack
No mata where Esk takes us
We'll find our own way back
I can't deny what I believe
Witsel's defo signed
I know I'll love forever
Stickleback behind...
If only tears were laughter
If only night was day
If only prayers were answered
Then we would hear Esk say
No mata what they sell us
No mata or witsel too
We believe that its all true....

Love you Esk X

#ESKimo

Now the drugs don't work ,they just make you worse......

Witsel nor his agent are doing themselves any great favours at present with their behaviour and demands. No doubt Koeman wanted Witsel from the beginning but it's evident that his patience is being worn thin.
Assuming the Italians and us make acceptable offers to Zenith, Witsel will come to us but only if there's a large difference in wage offered between us and them just like RK with SFC.
He knows this is his last big move and will come for the money like he did when he choose Russia. His preference, and that of his GF, is sunny Italy so if the personal terms are equivalent that's where he'll end up. The fact that he just holidayed there is rather a big clue.
I've no doubt his agent mislead us while pursuing other options. That's what they do. This saga does appear to settle one thing. We do not have a budget that's far in excess of the mooted 100 mill. If we did we'd be more aggressive and meet his demands quickly to secure him. I predict that, come September, we will not have a positive net spend far in excess of 100 mill but I'm still hopeful it will be something approaching that.

Assuming the Italians and us make acceptable offers to Zenith, Witsel will come to us but only if there's a large difference in wage offered between us and them just like RK with SFC.
He knows this is his last big move and will come for the money like he did when he choose Russia. His preference, and that of his GF, is sunny Italy so if the personal terms are equivalent that's where he'll end up. The fact that he just holidayed there is rather a big clue.
I've no doubt his agent mislead us while pursuing other options. That's what they do. This saga does appear to settle one thing. We do not have a budget that's far in excess of the mooted 100 mill. If we did we'd be more aggressive and meet his demands quickly to secure him. I predict that, come September, we will not have a positive net spend far in excess of 100 mill but I'm still hopeful it will be something approaching that.
The holiday offers not much of a clue mate the resort he stayed at Porto something or other has regularly been voted number 1 hotel in the world to take your children. It has moorings for your yacht & Michelin starred resteraunts its a footballer with kids paradise. I priced it up once would have had to sell my house

Just because we have money doesn't mean we have to spunk it, also we can spend loads in fees, it's wages we have to try and manage as we can't increase by to much without selling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back