Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a crank!

I'm not even going to lower myself to start slating people.

They're showing themselves up with this nonsense.

They should step away from the keyboard. Go sit on a beach or in some woods for some peace and quiet.

As frankly I'm embarrassed for them reading this stuff tonight.

Suggest everyone gets back on topic. If anyone has difficulties with me or what I have posted you can PM me or @GrandOldTeam.

Problem with the public is people mate, I find it all very hypocritical that everyone was hanging on your every word and cozying up to you last week, now this week some have a "problem" with you. We know it's coming mate, most of the level headed are relaxed and take any info shared in the spirt intended.

Keep up the good work, the vast majority appreciate it.

Anyhow, Sigurdsonn is far better than Mata and Witsel couldn't lace Ross's boots.

#gowithwhatwegot.

I'm not even going to lower myself to start slating people.

They're showing themselves up with this nonsense.

They should step away from the keyboard. Go sit on a beach or in some woods for some peace and quiet.

As frankly I'm embarrassed for them reading this stuff tonight.
If you typed that without the slightest bit of irony then that is the singular biggest posting feat I have seen on here in many, many years.

Problem with the public is people mate, I find it all very hypocritical that everyone was hanging on your every word and cozying up to you sat week, now this week some have a "problem" with you. We know it's coming mate, most of the level headed are relaxed and take any info shared in the spirt intended.

Keep up the good work, the vast majority appreciate it.

Anyhow, Sigurdsonn is far better than Mata and Witsel couldn't lace Ross's boots.

#gowithwhatwegot.

Succinct.

I agree Neiler.

People are the worst.

If you typed that without the slightest bit of irony then that is the singular biggest posting feat I have seen on here in many, many years.

No. No irony.

Have logged on here to see a complete farce. You encouraging posters to call for Esk's head.

Pattern of the summer.

Its a bit sad really.

When the club should be more focused on signing people and preparing for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back