Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that hard to believe. Who would determine Bony's value?
I dunno, a club tried to claim Money off Swansea recently when they let vorm leave for free, claiming he was part of a part exchange, don't think they had to pay out in the end though

My brothers and sisters, I stand in the centre circle and I speak unto you. I speak to the Gwladys street, Bullens Road, Main Stand and even the wools in the Park end.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

My brothers and sisters, I stand in the centre circle and I speak unto you. I speak to the Gwladys street, Bullens Road, Main Stand and even the wools in the Park end.

Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
I need nourishment!

Exactly friend. Exactly.

Some people taking things FAR FAR too seriously on here.

To those absolutely losing it on here tonight:

Go on holiday or something.

Go ride a bike.

Maybe you should request a ban if at the end of the window we end up with the players The Esk has said we were signing? Do you think that's honourable? Don't be so silly mate, you're having a complete personal meltdown here.

Also we never banned people for the sole purpose of being wrong on 'itk' info. The Esk stepping down as a moderator over this? Where have you hidden the popcorn?

Couldn't agree more. @The Esk has done nothing but try to share info as best as he can. He hasn't been changing players daily. He has been consistent in who he says we are after based upon what he hears and that it is now ultimately up to the player to ok the deal. Even if it falls through hey that is football people can change their minds at the last second before pen is to paper.

Add to that he did share info re on RM getting sacked. He has a long history of contributing to the forum and being a solid representative for Everton fans in call ins. He is clearly not on the wind up. But he is getting bombarded daily with "any updates esk". He is literally in a no win situation. People slate him if he doesn't respond or if he does and he doesn't get the minute of the signing right. Personally I really hope he gets it right mostly because I think the players mentioned will improve Everton. I hope the stadium issue comes off as he says. If all of it does come true he would have every right to say. "Told you so boys going forward Ill keep all my info because too many of you are too quick to tear into someone if it doesn't happen quick enough for your liking."

It's no wonder no one wants to share info. If you get hammered if you are not 100% on.

Is the window closed no, have they signed for someone else no, has he previously provided us reason to question his motives, none that I am aware of.

Yet someone is calling for him to be banned. WT bleep has happened to this place!

Esk thanks for sharing and even if it doesn't come off I know your not in the windup!

16.7.16 The day the forum died.

tumblr_n6pieaO73y1sxfqdyo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back