Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does seem that nothing is happening and I think that is the frustration of most Evertonians at the moment, Mr Moshiri shouldn't have sent a message in the Chelsea programme notes about bringing us back to the glory days if Everton cannot fulfil those ambitions at this present moment in time.

I would rather he had said its going to be a long old slog but we will get to where we belong.
Forget transfer signings and slagging people apparently ITK.
Our first priority is to get a team that is fully committed to playing for EFC, I hate the RS with a passion but Klopp talks a lot of sense, maybe we all need to get behind the players we have and get rid of the ones that don't want to be here then maybe we can build a team that is fully committed to our club like we are.

Jesus everyone needs to calm down. Personally quite ok with no signings yet, means Koeman is taking his time to see squad and then make the correct and value for money signings. Witsel............ be honest who was impressed by him in the Euros? Not me - could be a bullet dodged there. Think some people need to remember cash thrown away evry year by the likes of RS and the Geordies on exotic sounding foreigners. And remember Tony Fernandes chucking money around at QPR? Probably spent £100 million on absolute tosh, Kieron Dier Robert Green Christopher Samba etc on ridiculous wages. Money is easy to throw away in the Premier League so lets take our time. Still got six weeks yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back