Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't me who banned you and I don't know the ins and outs about that. But maybe you should have contacted the responsible moderator at that time.

i don't know who banned me but the issue is that people simply won't bother if as soon as they say something someone else doesn't agree with they get sarcastic comments or banned, members will just walk away.

And that's the silly thing fella. The whole point of a forum is for an opinion. People can agree or disagree but to ban someone or be little them sarcastically because you don't like an opinion is pathetic. Especially as we are all Everton fans

I guess the forum is just very cliquy and paid members get looked after

Think we all know who that paid member is:cool:

i don't know who banned me but the issue is that people simply won't bother if as soon as they say something someone else doesn't agree with they get sarcastic comments or banned, members will just walk away.
Show me the post(s) and I can make a decision for my own. Don't think it's as simple as you put it. Tbf, never got a single ban or infraction before I became a moderator/forum supporter.

I'm not having a meltdown here at all, I'm perfectly calm. I'm surprised you've taken this view considering what you know behind closed doors.

GOT most certainly has banned people for false itk's too.

And yes, I believe it should happen. The last few weeks has been nothing but talking down to people who had different sources of info, and guess what? They're all equally wrong. It's time to say thanks for your contribution.
Has witsel signed for someone else .

I got banned from the match thread because a member didn't agree with my opinion that certain players (Byrne, Henen and McAleny) won't make it. As good as this forum, sadly some people who don't agree with your opinion get angry and feel banning someone is the way forward.

We are all meant to be Everton fans but people use the ban option far too much for silly reasons just because they don't get there own way.
I'd bet you didn't get banned for the opinion but rather expressing it in an untowards way.

Or posting the same thing 27 times in the space of 3 pages.

Show me the post(s) and I can make a decision for my own. Don't think it's as simple as you put it. Tbf, never got a single ban or infraction before I became a moderator/forum supporter.

It's in the match thread today. Myself and another member disagreed on players who would and wouldn't make it. There was no hard feeling but I was accused as being argumentative but it's simply putting your point across

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back