Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
When there's been previous "ITKs" that fell through, the poster was banned. I think the honourable thing to do would be for him to resign as moderator.
Maybe you should request a ban if at the end of the window we end up with the players The Esk has said we were signing? Do you think that's honourable? Don't be so silly mate, you're having a complete personal meltdown here.

Also we never banned people for the sole purpose of being wrong on 'itk' info. The Esk stepping down as a moderator over this? Where have you hidden the popcorn?

Maybe you should request a ban if at the end of the window we end up with the players The Esk has said we were signing? Do you think that's honourable? Don't be so silly mate, you're having a complete personal meltdown here.

Also we never banned people for the sole purpose of being wrong on 'itk' info. The Esk stepping down as a moderator over this? Where have you hidden the popcorn?
I agree with you there!

Mod brotherhood. Nice.

If it wasn't a mod posting this and being wrong then he'd be torn apart by the mods.

Consistency?

I'm not having a meltdown here at all, I'm perfectly calm. I'm surprised you've taken this view considering what you know behind closed doors.

GOT most certainly has banned people for false itk's too.

And yes, I believe it should happen. The last few weeks has been nothing but talking down to people who had different sources of info, and guess what? They're all equally wrong. It's time to say thanks for your contribution.

I got banned from the match thread because a member didn't agree with my opinion that certain players (Byrne, Henen and McAleny) won't make it. As good as this forum, sadly some people who don't agree with your opinion get angry and feel banning someone is the way forward.

We are all meant to be Everton fans but people use the ban option far too much for silly reasons just because they don't get there own way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back