Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand and appreciate it might have gotten everyone's hope up. This forum has been in a constant meltdown as soon as the season ended. What does it really matter that things didn't materialise yesterday? As said, it's the end result after deadline day that matters. At least save your judgement till then.

Now please lets start looking forward instead of arguing about the past.

That's a really easy way to pass off what happened. Twitter, like it or not, is massive, and GOT got ripped over the weekend about the non event. I've been here a long time, I think it's a poor reflection on the site. I hope action is taken.

theres alot of blue elephants in the room. everton are as close to signing someone as what people think is the truth. who knows what the truth is; everton is an enigma of magnitude.

Did I read somewhere Stoke want McCarthy

Surely that would be a downgrade for him? Or does it show how badly out of form he is that once linked with Spurs and Arsenal he's now being chased by Stoke instead

That's a really easy way to pass off what happened. Twitter, like it or not, is massive, and GOT got ripped over the weekend about the non event. I've been here a long time, I think it's a poor reflection on the site. I hope action is taken.
You know what is massive? Your family, friends and health. If those three are alright I can cope with words said on social media

Pitch forks, Ducking Stools , Burn at the stake, Hangings.....getting sureal this....entertaining tho.

You know what is massive? Your family, friends and health. If those three are alright I can cope with words said on social media

When there's been previous "ITKs" that fell through, the poster was banned. I think the honourable thing to do would be for him to resign as moderator.

Did I read somewhere Stoke want McCarthy

Surely that would be a downgrade for him? Or does it show how badly out of form he is that once linked with Spurs and Arsenal he's now being chased by Stoke instead
Would it mate? He'll be in the Championship in a year or two anyway so he may as well take what he can get. The dud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back