Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we can't have nice things. Some of you don't know how to behave. So the Esk was wrong on the day, deal with it. I'm as disappointed as the rest but no point in hounding the guy. Put the phones, tablets and computers away and go outside.

Anyways transfers, we will sign a couple players who may or may not be good and Everton will go mostly with what they've got.

GOT needs to be cleaned up. You got these defeatist idiots, contributing nothing, just lashing out at everybody else. Get rid.

Wait and see is always the best approach. Taking joy in being "ITK" and being overly confident wouldn't give me any kicks just like being a hyena doesn't. This site is poorer for staff saying things are going to happen and they don't.
I understand and appreciate it might have gotten everyone's hope up. This forum has been in a constant meltdown as soon as the season ended. What does it really matter that things didn't materialise yesterday? As said, it's the end result after deadline day that matters. At least save your judgement till then.

Now please lets start looking forward instead of arguing about the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back