Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think dealing with facts is a pretty good way to live life, not hanging off every word of a stranger on the internet.
That is a good way to live life. I'm personally taking the wait and see approach. Yes info is good and passes the time but no point overreacting until the player is pictured holding an Everton shirt.

I've worked out the solution to the issue! Open adblock plus, and block "data-author="The Esk" et voila, you don't see his posts.

I'm not hounding him, I'm hounding the cultists following him.
I'm not following him, I'm just 100% sure he's genuine about his info and his sources. Can understand it might be difficult for others, but maybe just maybe about this one I'm in the know. Yeah, he might have got it wrong yesterday, it's the end result that matters.

Would also rather follow the cultists than run with the hyenas. So happy hounding mate, if that's what makes you happy.

Leicester will not swing the likes of Witsel for their Cl campaign. Unfortunately his GF seems to be wearing the pants. I would have liked him signed but not as stupid prices. He's not that good, there are other options. Actually I think we all know he is not that good. You only have to look at the clubs really in for him, not that many and we saw him and admittedly Rom be hit and miss at Euros. Hazard and De Bruyne for me (they are attacking so it's normal) were the outstanding players. Funny that Chelsea were tracking Bats, who will deliver, but once he came on and scored a goal he signed few days after, it's as if Abrhamomivix was sitting in a bar and just had an impulse buy upon seeing it go in. Anyway ah yes my point, umm this DOF. That's something I am very excited about, more than monchi tbh.

I'm not following him, I'm just 100% sure he's genuine about his info and his sources. Can understand it might be difficult for others, but maybe just maybe about this one I'm in the know. Yeah, he might have got it wrong yesterday, it's the end result that matters.

Would also rather follow the cultists than run with the hyenas. So happy hounding mate, if that's what makes you happy.

Wait and see is always the best approach. Taking joy in being "ITK" and being overly confident wouldn't give me any kicks just like being a hyena doesn't. This site is poorer for staff saying things are going to happen and they don't.

Look at it this way the transfer window is the domino effect – we all know PSG will want to replace Zlatan. Juve need to replace Morata – Higuain? City want Stones and/or Bonucci. Utd want Pogba/Matuidi. Bayern/Chelsea/we want Koulibaly.

The Euro 2016 matches were a metaphor for big transfers nowadays – game of cat and mouse – waiting for somebody to make the 1st move. No matter how rich a club may be there is still budget allocation to consider. Eg PSG want Rom = £65m but may settle for Chicarito for £25m if Utd get Pogba not Matuidi.

There’s a big difference even to the mega rich. This is the top table now - hopefully these protracted transfer sagas are something we have to get used to. Generally speaking, all the “big” transfers that have completed thus far involve clubs where the manager has known the state of play longer than 1 month. Pieces will start to fit soon meaning big transfers

Vultures mate. Team Vultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back