Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please go find me post when he´s said that.

Mata very much still on, time to relax and enjoy the weekend.

Witsel agreed terms with us whilst at Euros and fee with Zenit. Zenit so far refusing to deal with Napoli.

Not dead mate at all. We have an agreement in place. Napoli offered his agent a deal and Zenit won't deal with Napoli.

We've offered more to Zenit and Witsel than Napoli, it's down to Witsel

Well into final act mate.

Very close mate, very close

Is one of them still a Spaniard, potentially named Juan?

Let it go lad bloody hell.

Everton will not sign Juan Mata, end of that fiasco. Whole thing was always a complete myth, a rumour. He is not coming here and will stay at United.

May as well lock the Mata thread at this stage.

Ive watched quite a bit of Leverkusen over the last year. He's their keeper. He'd EASILY be, far and away, the best keeper we've had since Martyn with a chance to get near Southall levels. The guy is already amazing and has the potential to be world class.

I know he's brilliant not disputing that just a little bemused every time Zat claims a player (Koulibaly & Leno) will come into our league and be the best in their position based on opinion.

This is why we can't have nice things. Some of you don't know how to behave. So the Esk was wrong on the day, deal with it. I'm as disappointed as the rest but no point in hounding the guy. Put the phones, tablets and computers away and go outside.

Anyways transfers, we will sign a couple players who may or may not be good and Everton will go mostly with what they've got.

nhR2Fev.jpg

giphy.gif

This is why we can't have nice things. Some of you don't know how to behave. So the Esk was wrong on the day, deal with it. I'm as disappointed as the rest but no point in hounding the guy. Put the phones, tablets and computers away and go outside.

Anyways transfers, we will sign a couple players who may or may not be good and Everton will go mostly with what they've got.

I'm not hounding him, I'm hounding the cultists following him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back