Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

He got carried away, maybe. Still has had more solid info than anyone on this forum for a long time. If he´s a fraud he deserves an Oscar.

Also nobody is calling Esk a fraud, that would be harsh, he's a genuine blue who is getting drip fed some dodgy info. Very well meaning, and to be honest it's all of you sucking it up that should be ashamed.

I don't think you should get people's hopes up saying it is 10 out of 10 likelihood we will sign somebody on a certain day unless you were the postie delivering Witsels flight tickets to John Lennon airport.

Just my opinion.

Esk is a postman?

Also nobody is calling Esk a fraud, that would be harsh, he's a genuine blue who is getting drip fed some dodgy info. Very well meaning, and to be honest it's all of you sucking it up that should be ashamed.

Not ashamed about anything in my life mate.

100 mil is alot of money on paper. when its in paper proves everton's downfall. the american express card can only go a certain distance

Why do people on here talk about computer games?? Since when does a computer game show how good a player is over actually watching a match....

Blows my mind...

Clearlu if anyones seen leno play its clear hes in the top bracket of keepers.

Okay then so when you say a keeper is better than another keeper is it based on facts or opinion?

Matthew 10:21-22
21 “Brothers will turn against their own brothers and hand them over to be killed. Fathers will hand over their own children to be killed. Children will fight against their own parents and will have them killed. 22 Everyone will hate you because you follow me. But the one who remains faithful to the end will be saved.

Erm....I have I been sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back