Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_two_baseball_cap.webp

My very short opinion on the matter;

The Esk has never guaranteed anything. He´s just said that talk are ongoing, as have the Echo since then. Add to that, he´s been nice enough put up with Q&A:s for months. Also, he broke that Koeman was done before the Echo did.

The Esk has never guaranteed anything. He´s just said that talk are ongoing, as have the Echo since then. Add to that, he´s been nice enough put up with Q&A:s for months. Also, he broke that Koeman was done before the Echo did.

That's actually untrue.

He said he thought it was a 10/10 probability we would sign somebody on Friday just gone.

I'm not taking sides, just stating facts.

kenwright is producing a new film....the signing too far starring danny de veto as lionel messi so close to signing for everton but the location, wages and playing style did not suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back