Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it mate? He'll be in the Championship in a year or two anyway so he may as well take what he can get. The dud.

Well are you saying Stoke are better than us?

I rate McCarthy I think he just lost his way playing for a tactically inept manager. He's clearly got ability

Well are you saying Stoke are better than us?

I rate McCarthy I think he just lost his way playing for a tactically inept manager. He's clearly got ability
I'm saying the Championship level footballer needs to suck Stoke, or any other Premier League team that is crazy enough to want him, dry for the longest contract he can get out of them.

This is why we can't have nice things. Some of you don't know how to behave. So the Esk was wrong on the day, deal with it. I'm as disappointed as the rest but no point in hounding the guy. Put the phones, tablets and computers away and go outside.

Anyways transfers, we will sign a couple players who may or may not be good and Everton will go mostly with what they've got.
I don't think you should be telling children to go outside mate, it's night.

That's a really easy way to pass off what happened. Twitter, like it or not, is massive, and GOT got ripped over the weekend about the non event. I've been here a long time, I think it's a poor reflection on the site. I hope action is taken.
That's like saying I get all my facts from Wikipedia. Skysports made fools on themselves taking things off twitter during the week.

Let's keep the discussions we have on here civil. No one needs to learn to read else they would not be here. Be nice to everyone as if it was someone you knew, someone in the street etc. There is no 100% in this business.

Agreed. That´s my point. The 100 % bit at least.

And, If you go back and look you´ll see that Bane has been the more aggressive party.

I'm saying the Championship level footballer needs to suck Stoke, or any other Premier League team that is crazy enough to want him, dry for the longest contract he can get out of them.

I'm surprised you think he's that bad. I thought he had a good first season but he did lose his way but remember Martinez played players out of position weekly and therefore I can forgive McCarthy for not looking as good as he did when he first came

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back