Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm surprised you think he's that bad. I thought he had a good first season but he did lose his way but remember Martinez played players out of position weekly and therefore I can forgive McCarthy for not looking as good as he did when he first came
I think he offers nothing going forward. Limited technical ability on the ball. At best, like most in our squad, an average footballer in a mid table team.
If we have ambitions to compete at the top, then this type of footballer should be nowhere near the starting 11 at Everton in my opinion.
But then again, what do I know?

I got banned from the match thread because a member didn't agree with my opinion that certain players (Byrne, Henen and McAleny) won't make it. As good as this forum, sadly some people who don't agree with your opinion get angry and feel banning someone is the way forward.

We are all meant to be Everton fans but people use the ban option far too much for silly reasons just because they don't get there own way.

You can't have an opinion with certain mods though mate. Unless you get tongue deep beforehand.

You can't have an opinion with certain mods though mate. Unless you get tongue deep beforehand.

And that's the silly thing fella. The whole point of a forum is for an opinion. People can agree or disagree but to ban someone or be little them sarcastically because you don't like an opinion is pathetic. Especially as we are all Everton fans

I guess the forum is just very cliquy and paid members get looked after

I got banned from the match thread because a member didn't agree with my opinion that certain players (Byrne, Henen and McAleny) won't make it. As good as this forum, sadly some people who don't agree with your opinion get angry and feel banning someone is the way forward.

We are all meant to be Everton fans but people use the ban option far too much for silly reasons just because they don't get there own way.
Wasn't me who banned you and I don't know the ins and outs about that. But maybe you should have contacted the responsible moderator at that time.

And that's the silly thing fella. The whole point of a forum is for an opinion. People can agree or disagree but to ban someone or be little them sarcastically because you don't like an opinion is pathetic. Especially as we are all Everton fans

I guess the forum is just very cliquy and paid members get looked after
Yeah true this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back