Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You're just revelling in trying to get the forum looking at you. As per.

Its a bit sad really. :Blink:
Honestly it's like trying to wager with a teenager engaging you. ATTENTION! ITS ATTENTION.

Maybe it is. Think of that for a moment.

I know that by saying the stuff I've said will make me unpopular on here as it goes against a popular grain at present and Esk is a fine man.

But I'm saying the right stuff in my opinion as I've always tried to do for the forum.

It isn't what people want to hear but there is no credible ITK on here. And loads are falling for it. And it's a bit silly.

Fire at me. It's fine.

Azul.

I am not sure what you are playing at at the moment. But the humour just isn't there. You're embarrassing yourself.

Esk has done nothing wrong in my view. Even if we do not sign a SINGLE one of these players.

Water off a ducks back for me.

Its you taking things so seriously and personally.

However, I still know we will start this summer stronger than the end of last. So am NOT WORRIED :coffee:
*removed

Last edited by a moderator:

You know what is massive? Your family, friends and health. If those three are alright I can cope with words said on social media

When there's been previous "ITKs" that fell through, the poster was banned. I think the honourable thing to do would be for him to resign as moderator.

What a brilliant post from Dutch Toffee. True.

Given whats happened this week in Nice and then happened yesterday in Turkey and some on here acting like juveniles.

Summers in mid swing and some people are losing it on the forum.

Ridiculous post calling for Esk to 'resign as moderator'.

What for? Because he's speculated that we might be after a player?

Guess what. Its called 'The Everton Forum' for a reason.

Chill out.

2232-n5jcgg.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back