Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly it's like trying to wager with a teenager engaging you. ATTENTION! ITS ATTENTION.

Maybe it is. Think of that for a moment.

I know that by saying the stuff I've said will make me unpopular on here as it goes against a popular grain at present and Esk is a fine man.

But I'm saying the right stuff in my opinion as I've always tried to do for the forum.

It isn't what people want to hear but there is no credible ITK on here. And loads are falling for it. And it's a bit silly.

Fire at me. It's fine.

Don't need to fire at you. You've set yourself a blaze for all to see. Having a hissy fit.

Relax mate. Transfer window is still open.

What a brilliant post from Dutch Toffee. True.

Given whats happened this week in Nice and then happened yesterday in Turkey and some on here acting like juveniles.

Summers in mid swing and some people are losing it on the forum.

Ridiculous post calling for Esk to 'resign as moderator'.

What for? Because he's speculated that we might be after a player?

Guess what. Its called 'The Everton Forum' for a reason.

Chill out.

Speculated? Oh, interesting.

The children are taking offence as they're in denial.

I honestly don't want to fall out with anyone, well except Damo.
Truth is I enjoy your posts, always have.

Things were said, so far untrue, and some people are just looking for something to cling to after last seasons debacle.

I blame Everton for this mess tonight. Had they fired Martinez before the semi final, never signed Niasse and made one good signing at the start of the window, none of this would be happening.

i don't know who banned me but the issue is that people simply won't bother if as soon as they say something someone else doesn't agree with they get sarcastic comments or banned, members will just walk away.

Considering some of the stuff in here the mods let a lot of stuff go. You've got to do a lot to get banned. The moderation of this forum has cultivated one of the best environments to talk Everton whatever your opinion. I think you've taken a cheap shot here which is unfounded.

Mr Wacker I sincerely aim to do no harm. I'm just calling for some perspective. Agreed in a tittish way but I can't help that. Please forgive me.

Of course I forgive you my son, but you must learn to forgive also.
I see fine men tearing each other apart, the military phrase 'blue on blue' is very apt!!

John 4:7
Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

What a brilliant post from Dutch Toffee. True.

Given whats happened this week in Nice and then happened yesterday in Turkey and some on here acting like juveniles.

Summers in mid swing and some people are losing it on the forum.

Ridiculous post calling for Esk to 'resign as moderator'.

What for? Because he's speculated that we might be after a player?

Guess what. Its called 'The Everton Forum' for a reason.

Chill out.

It's called Grand Old Team, mate.

2232-n5jcgg.gif
if Bungle's shocked that's that!

Got to fight fire with fire. Dont stand for this libel.

Mate. Theres no need.

They've punched themselves out.

Its rather tragic really, all because we've not signed the players mentioned yet.

Honestly. Anyone would think that something really bad had happened to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back