Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodmorning all. Will re open this thread now. Hopefully everyone used the cooling down period to good effect.

Please go back to discussing transfers (rumours). Leave all the other off topic stuff out off it. What's happened or didn't happen is in the past now, lets start looking forward. Got a feeling we get a lot of transfer related stuff to discuss about yet.

Goodmorning all. Will re open this thread now. Hopefully everyone used the cooling down period to good effect.

Please go back to discussing transfers (rumours). Leave all the other off topic stuff out off it. What's happened or didn't happen is in the past now, lets start looking forward. Got a feeling we get a lot of transfer related stuff to discuss about yet.
Have you got any transfer related stuff mate , I've got two papers that's not mentioned any except for stones and niasse are leaving mate

Bony and Negredo linked today.

Taking Bony as part of a swap deal for Stones would give us the opportunity to goose Barnsley for a portion of their 15% sell on, by setting the declared value of the swap part of the deal at a lower price.

I always liked Negredo at City, couldn't understand why they moved him on, but his record at Valencia since has been pretty mince.

Bony and Negredo linked today.

Taking Bony as part of a swap deal for Stones would give us the opportunity to goose Barnsley for a portion of their 15% sell on, by setting the declared value of the swap part of the deal at a lower price.

I always liked Negredo at City, couldn't understand why they moved him on, but his record at Valencia since has been pretty mince.
Didn't negredo get injured and was rubbish after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back