Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just need one high class signing to show we are to be taken seriously. That should help get the rest over the line. It does sound like we are doing everything we can behind the scenes.

That first big signing deserves extra praise as they're likely to be the catalyst for the rest of the window.

Witsel off to inter milan reports today to be honest san siro vs goodison im pretty confident ad to where he woukd rather play

Morning lads.

I'd take negredo as by the sounds of it, it will be cheap or maybe a loan. When he played for city the boy scored for fun until he got 'homesick'. Think there was more to it than that really. I get homesick after being in Manchester for a hour so I'll let him off for that.

Wijnaldum
Negredo
Krul
Schmeichel
Bony

That appears to be the sum of today's rumours

Of the above, I'd take Bony if he could get back to his Swansea form. Don't think he has shown anything like his true ability at City. When he was at Swansea, I would have preferred signing him over Lukaku. He was brilliant as a lone striker.

Other than that, don't fancy the rest of those names at all. Especially at the figures quoted.

Bony and Negredo linked today.

Taking Bony as part of a swap deal for Stones would give us the opportunity to goose Barnsley for a portion of their 15% sell on, by setting the declared value of the swap part of the deal at a lower price.
Perhaps the plan is to send Bony to Barnsley as their cut??

Bony and Negredo linked today.

Taking Bony as part of a swap deal for Stones would give us the opportunity to goose Barnsley for a portion of their 15% sell on, by setting the declared value of the swap part of the deal at a lower price.

I always liked Negredo at City, couldn't understand why they moved him on, but his record at Valencia since has been pretty mince.

I'd take Negredo.

He's the closest we will get to signing Aguero

They're virtually identical players in my view

I wouldn't judge Bony on his City form whatsoever; he's the kind of striker that needs to play every weekened. Bringing him off the bench every now and again just ruins him.

I'd give him a chance BUT I wouldn't want it to decrease the value we'd receive for Stones. I'd still be pushing for £50m+.

I wouldn't judge Bony on his City form whatsoever; he's the kind of striker that needs to play every weekened. Bringing him off the bench every now and again just ruins him.

I'd give him a chance BUT I wouldn't want it to decrease the value we'd receive for Stones. I'd still be pushing for £50m+.
Also, would he be likely to play week in week out with us?

Shocking behaviour from some on here? Imwould guess half of these whoppers have been passing on the Esks news to their skanky mates and blagging it that they have an inside source. Now they are taking flak and becoming feral with the original poster because of it! Scumbags!

Leave it mate. Just asked everyone when re opening this thread to go back discussing transfernews/rumours. Last night was toxic in here. Don't want it to derail into that atmosphere again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back