Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't want Schmeichel, not because of footballing reasons but i don't want his old fella anywhere near Goodison.

Anyone remember him having a go at us when Rooney was getting pelters a few years back, he said "they need to charge this club, every time i came here as a player it was the same with me" Hated him big time ever since those comments, his son is a good keeper tho.

Don't want Schmeichel, not because of footballing reasons but i don't want his old fella anywhere near Goodison.

Anyone remember him having a go at us when Rooney was getting pelters a few years back, he said "they need to charge this club, every time i came here as a player it was the same with me" Hated him big time ever since those comments, his son is a good keeper tho.

Dont really care me, we need a quality keeper and he's just that.

Bony would be brilliant. He hasn't really had a proper chance at City but also he's the kind of player that would do well for us. As others have saidm playing with Rom, he could be back to his explosive self. He was an awesome striker before he left and even before that he is 1 in 2. What you need from your striker. Only 27, still long way to go in his career. Yes please!
Maybe a seasons long loan with an option to buy would be the way forward, to see if bony could recapture his Swansea form. Bony in his Swansea form would be a most welcome addition to the squad, but not if he brings his city form here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back