Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like negredo. Granted he might not be as good as he was last time we were after him but he would be a decent second striker. Hard worker as well so covers ground and a better finisher than dzeko in this league.

On a season loan as well I'd be all over it, massive upgrade on kone at least for minimal cost.

I like negredo. Granted he might not be as good as he was last time we were after him but he would be a decent second striker. Hard worker as well so covers ground and a better finisher than dzeko in this league.

On a season loan as well I'd be all over it, massive upgrade on kone at least for minimal cost.
So that's Damo and Ash both want Negredo.

For that reason alone I'm out.

I'd rather sign a player for actual money to challenge Rom.
Called a stop gap mate.

If you want to spend big on other areas then use stop gaps in between.

Can't be spending 50 million on midfield and whatever we do on defence and still magic up serious money for a striker.

So if the team in September has a negredo loan as back up but has a much better defence and midfield is that not good for the season? Use the money to improve the team as a whole as we aren't getting better than rom. Focus on first team rather than back up

We seem to be linked to loads of players yet signing none the norm for this period, I think Koeman wants to look. At the full squad before selecting his transfer needs!

We seem to be linked to loads of players yet signing none the norm for this period, I think Koeman wants to look. At the full squad before selecting his transfer needs!
There will be players he wants though mate. As much as he will analyse the squad there will be players he couldn't sign at Southampton thst he would want here and hopefully has told the club to go and get them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back