Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be linked to loads of players yet signing none the norm for this period, I think Koeman wants to look. At the full squad before selecting his transfer needs!
I'm thinking this too mate.

Koeman may have looked at Galloway / Holgate and thought he could coach them into immediate first teamers.
I'd fully get behind the manager if that is the case as well, and I'm sure most of Goodison would too.

This crop of kids could be our golden generation, hate that phrase, but it could easily be the case.

Some proper money will obviously be spent, but I'm made up the manager is having a proper look at what he has before going into the market.

I'm thinking this too mate.

Koeman may have looked at Galloway / Holgate and thought he could coach them into immediate first teamers.
I'd fully get behind the manager if that is the case as well, and I'm sure most of Goodison would too.

This crop of kids could be our golden generation, hate that phrase, but it could easily be the case.

Some proper money will obviously be spent, but I'm made up the manager is having a proper look at what he has before going into the market.
As a older fan from 1963 onwards youth has always played a big part with big signings to fetch success- it's correct to access what playing staff we have IE who to keep what we need etc!

It can be so frustrating supporting Everton,no doubt about that,the later we get new players in,the more people will make an excuse if we dont start well in the league, in terms of we signed players to late to have them be part of the team training and so on etc,we will sign players off course its just when will we sign them-i wouldnt be surprised if we signed 2 or 3 in the space of a few days etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back