Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess we will start seeing some transfer action tonight and tomorrow, it's time now. I wonder if Stones will be off in the next 24hours if City are going for their tour.
well if the rumours are true he will be off once city agree to let us have bony as part of the deal whether that is on a permanent basis or a loan with an option to buy basis

but i imagine that something will be sorted by the end of next week.

That ain't actually that bad really.

Just don't look at the bench.

You know I was looking at that team and it honestly aint the worst, as you say, the "back up" options arent great, bar 1 or 2, the boy Lennon, Gaz Baz and it still lacks creativity in the middle of the park and jesus christ we are beyond screwed with an injury to Rom or Seamus, oh well.

Also, spent a bit of time looking at that Wijajanananandum at Newcastle, he wouldnt be a bad option on reflection, the 27m is a concern like, but its not like im paying it.

Agree, that's a good team that. We will obviously/hopefully add a few but as a first 11 they will go well with a competent manager.

We will defo add a load and it does seem very likely that Stones is off, but the competent manager thing and the training sessions are the major input.

We have some excellent footballers, who have been utterly ruined for over 2 years.

Again I will stress, im not saying "We dont need anybody", we still need some real quality all over the squad and im 100% certain we will add it.

You know I was looking at that team and it honestly aint the worst, as you say, the "back up" options arent great, bar 1 or 2, the boy Lennon, Gaz Baz and it still lacks creativity in the middle of the park and jesus christ we are beyond screwed with an injury to Rom or Seamus, oh well.

Also, spent a bit of time looking at that Wijajanananandum at Newcastle, he wouldnt be a bad option on reflection, the 27m is a concern like, but its not like im paying it.

It's hard to judge Wijjy I reckon. There's a player there but that Newcastle team was so durge that it's hard to say for sure.

But then he didn't exactly help them stay up.

As you say, it's not our money. Spend it on loads. At least some will prove decent.

thats the team that basically finished mid table for 2 yrs. grim
I personally would say that's the talented team that have badly underachieved under a completely clueless fraud of a manager for two seasons.

If you firstly get that side FIT, and then install a manager with a clue about tactics and game management then things with that team immediately improve tenfold.

It's hard to judge Wijjy I reckon. There's a player there but that Newcastle team was so durge that it's hard to say for sure.

But then he didn't exactly help them stay up.

As you say, it's not our money. Spend it on loads. At least some will prove decent.

Newcastle spent about 80m and they do have some decent players, still utterly baffled on how they get relegated, well not baffled, I watched them, they were so bad its unreal.

I personally would say that's the talented team that have badly underachieved under a completely clueless fraud of a manager for two seasons.

If you firstly get that side FIT, and then install a manager with a clue about tactics and game management then things with that team immediately improve tenfold.

Add :

Fitness
Actual tactics
Set piece training
Defensive training
Tempo
A strong manager

And we improve 10 fold.

Add some real quality in certain areas and we can start competing again.

thats the team that basically finished mid table for 2 yrs. grim
i thought it was

howard
coleman
jags
distin / stones
baines / galloway / oviedo
barry / osman
mcarthy /cleverley
barkley / kone
lukaku

2015/16 - mirallas started only 8 prem games
2014/15 - mirallas started 10 prem games

2015/16 - delly started only 16 prem games
2014/15 - delly was at sevilla

so therefore out of a total of 152 games possible , they only started in 34 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back