Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day....... Another no signing day!

Not looked at my phone all day to busy at work.

Come on here hoping for some news:(

Regarding Niasse.
The tweet says that Galatasaray offer 2,5 mln euros for one year loan, whereas Everton want 3 mln. The player is keen to join Glatasaray.

Keen to join Galatasaray? He hasn't even played for us has he? He's done an impression of a footballer for us - badly - but never played.

We're rich but are sweating over 500k lol
Spot on. I mean, Jeez, who else is going to take this turkey? ( No pun intended). Let's get him basically off the the wage bill, run his contract down by another year, and if he is ace for next season we can drag him back. If, as expected ,he bombs out, we will be closer to securing better commercial deals and will be able to take a hit on his transfer and still not infringe the new FFP rules.
Just what is there to think about?

anyone able to rustle up a great youtube video of niasse (obviously have to use footage of other similar looking players) to make him look even more desirable?

GK, CB, RB (cover), CDM, LM, ST still needed.

Begovic is coming in apparently. Kouilbley to maybe replace Stones, we still have Galloway who could feature more this season. Not sure on RB but when Coleman was injured the players who filled in weren't natural RB's. Carvalho bid of 30m put in apparently. I'd like to see Schneiderlin come in but looks unlikely. Left Midfield I don't think we need to spend to big but we do need cover with the likes of Pienaar and Osman leaving. Young Dowell looking to push through who can play out wide. Niasse looks on his way out so replacement needed there. Bony obviously linked as a part of the Stones deal but have to see what happens there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back