Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
My translator had it as "Management offered 2.5 million euros, while in the rental fee, Everton wants 3 million euros. The player also looks hot to come to Galatasaray."

My translator had it as "Management offered 2.5 million euros, while in the rental fee, Everton wants 3 million euros. The player also looks hot to come to Galatasaray."

same mate, so as I said that could potentially be a 5.5mil euro offer in total, or a 3mil one. Either way does look like they're interested (that account is from what I can tell just posting info from a Turkish/international news site).

it's exciting watching all these players going to different clubs. I'm delighted for Oumar.
And we continue our baying pursuit of that dithering little weasel Witsel.

Never really had massive hopes for the next season, a stable top-half finish and a run in the cups would be the perfect platform to build on in the coming years.

It's not as if we desperately need reinforcements, we have a very good squad of players at our disposal.

Mid table finish and good cup runs - isn't that what we had last season? Much to most fans' disgust!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back