Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
People swaid the same about Howard. "If he gets back to hsi best in 14/15 we'll be fine" and "form is temporary". 2 years he's been woefully average at best. Would think that is more of a signal of 'on the downward trend' more than anything.

And yes, apologize about the 'you're out of your mind' bit but I am VERY not on the Begovic bandwagon.. I think theres a lot forgetting exactly how inadequate he was 2 years ago and thinking "can't be worse than Howard!". We should be aiming a lot higher than that.

No worries on the 'out of your mind' thing lad, wasn't taking it personally. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's the best there is or anything, but I wouldn't be displeased if we went into next season with him as our first choice either. It's realistic and he is a good keeper. I don't personally know of anyone who was thinking Howard could get his form back. Bar the WC he'd be torrid for two and a half years all things considered, barring a few decent games.

dubious link to us, but Negredo has signed for Boro....

In what looks like someones front room lollollollollol

They're out in Marbella currently, so he joined the squad for a medical. Could well be one of the apartments they'll likely be staying in haha

Good signing for them.

They're out in Marbella currently, so he joined the squad for a medical. Could well be one of the apartments they'll likely be staying in haha

Good signing for them.

Ahhh well that makes a little bit more sense - I was imagining it was Steve Gibsons Ma's and they invited him and Karanka around for some good old fashioned northern grub...

Well!! Utd , City , Spurs ,Chelsea all spending their budget on high profile players , at least we should not have much competition from the rest of the rich teams in the prem for the remaining window now . maybe we will sign some one soon? :celebrate::dance:

Apparently Galatasaray have signed Niasse on a one year loan.

Oh my days

The next tweet from them...

'Management, rental cost 2.5 million euro offer to Everton, while 3 million euros. The player also Galatasaray coming to hot looking.'

So from what I can gather, a 2.5mil loan fee ?(Euros), rising to 3mil/potentially a 3mil buy-out at the end of it? (so could be 5.5mil euros in total). And Niasse is getting hot thinking about Gala...

Well!! Utd , City , Spurs ,Chelsea all spending their budget on high profile players , at least we should not have much competition from the rest of the rich teams in the prem for the remaining window now . maybe we will sign some one soon? :celebrate::dance:

Maybe sooner then you think....

soon_meme_collection_640_04.jpg

I just don't understand this.
Is there a cut off point beyond which none of the better players are sold ?
If anything I would have thought that the low lying fruit would be the first to go. The players coming to the end of the contract, the player that the club already has the replacement in the squad or a better player bought for less money. The player that has left it be known they are leaving and do not want to stay.

We , it would appear, may be after a different category. The player the club does not want to lose. We know and accept that to get these type of players to Everton will not happen as easily as for the CL clubs, some will turn us down but others won't
I don't see where the deadlines come into play.

Exactly. Deals that move quickly are where the players is desperate to go, or the club desperate to get rid of them. In cases where the club values the player, you can also get them somewhat quickly, if you pay an absurd price. But it takes longer to do deals for players valued by their clubs, who you still get at a decent price. The club is reluctant to let them go, hence why it takes longer, but they are the ones who are IMHO worth it.

'Management, rental cost 2.5 million euro offer to Everton, while 3 million euros. The player also Galatasaray coming to hot looking.'

So from what I can gather, a 2.5mil loan fee ?(Euros), rising to 3mil/potentially a 3mil buy-out at the end of it? (so could be 5.5mil euros in total). And Niasse is getting hot thinking about Gala...

I honestly read that before and pissed my pants... Niasse going there "hot looking"... bet you Pookie is loving it

Sold!

Plus getting that loan fee is pretty good work!!! I thought it would be us paying them to take him

Mourinho is under far more pressure to deliver in the coming season than Koeman.
Everton is in the first phase of a work in progress.
Mourinho has to win the league, I believe that finishing top four will not be seen as acceptable if Utd do sign Pogba and goodness knows who else.
Mourinho is a short term manager, everybody knows that he will be gone in three or four years time and it is anybodys guess in what state the club will be then. Utd have also spent vast sums in the last three seasons.

Everton are also different than Utd in that there are half a dozen youngsters that have to be assessed. We have seen this morning that Utd have released three of the youngsters that were involved last season and it looks as if Jose is doing what he always does, build a team for now.

Judging Everton by what happens at Utd or any other club makes no sense.
Who are these three youngsters hes selling?

Please be true.

Pretty please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back