Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry you are out of your mind if you think2 years ago he was a good keeper. 2 years ago he was the 2nd worst keeper in the Premier League, only because a keeper named 'Tim Howard' was unfortunately playing for us.

He was very very good at Stoke. He had an iffy few months followed by and injury, during which he was replaced by Butland. He was then sold to Chelsea.

I'm not out of my mind at all. I know exactly what I'm talking about in this case... Maybe he wasn't at his very best in 14/15, but he was superb for the previous two seasons before that. If he gets back to that form it'd be a very smart buy.

August in less than two weeks. Still no signing apart from a backup goalie...if it stays on like this till the start of August then we can start to worry.

He was very very good at Stoke. He had an iffy few months followed by and injury, during which he was replaced by Butland. He was then sold to Chelsea.

I'm not out of my mind at all. I know exactly what I'm talking about in this case... Maybe he wasn't at his very best in 14/15, but he was superb for the previous two seasons before that. If he gets back to that form it'd be a very smart buy.
People swaid the same about Howard. "If he gets back to hsi best in 14/15 we'll be fine" and "form is temporary". 2 years he's been woefully average at best. Would think that is more of a signal of 'on the downward trend' more than anything.

And yes, apologize about the 'you're out of your mind' bit but I am VERY not on the Begovic bandwagon.. I think theres a lot forgetting exactly how inadequate he was 2 years ago and thinking "can't be worse than Howard!". We should be aiming a lot higher than that.

People swaid the same about Howard. "If he gets back to hsi best in 14/15 we'll be fine" and "form is temporary". 2 years he's been woefully average at best. Would think that is more of a signal of 'on the downward trend' more than anything.

And yes, apologize about the 'you're out of your mind' bit but I am VERY not on the Begovic bandwagon.. I think theres a lot forgetting exactly how inadequate he was 2 years ago and thinking "can't be worse than Howard!". We should be aiming a lot higher than that.
Anyone who said "if howard gets back to his best" is a clucking filiot ....Howard's best was badly sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back