Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begovic isn't good enough, Witsel doesn't score enough, Carvalho is too slow, Mata isn't as good as Silva.

Are we only going to be happy being linked with Messi or Neuer ?

Fans are turning into City-esque melts.

Not at all.

Witsel is a spoilt brat who is waiting for a bigger club than us to come calling. He's deluded though because he's really not that good and has stupid hair.

Carvalho IS slow. He's a Middlesbrough type signing. We're supposed to be loaded now, why go for him?

Mata is staying at Man Utd, so a moot point. People need to start accepting this.

Schneiderlin would walk into our first 11. I'd have him here yesterday. But he's going to be first choice midfielder next to Pogba for Man Utd next season. (I say him because I've seen people spout his name numerous times in this thread, it's weird - who came out with that one?!)

There are very good players available throughout Europe. As usual we're concentrating on the wrong ones.

Oh great, another Everton ITK. We've got lots of them it seems.

I'll believe this 'good news' when I see new players standing next to BK, smiling at the camera holding the Everton shirt.

Until then...
If you don't know who watched toffee is - you are simply not a blue. Stop pretending and crawl back under your rock.
JampackedSphericalCougar.gif

Not at all.

Witsel is a spoilt brat who is waiting for a bigger club than us to come calling. He's deluded though because he's really not that good and has stupid hair.

Carvalho IS slow. He's a Middlesbrough type signing. We're supposed to be loaded now, why go for him?

Mata is staying at Man Utd, so a moot point. People need to start accepting this.

Schneiderlin would walk into our first 11. I'd have him here yesterday. But he's going to be first choice midfielder next to Pogba for Man Utd next season. (I say him because I've seen people spout his name numerous times in this thread, it's weird - who came out with that one?!)

There are very good players available throughout Europe. As usual we're concentrating on the wrong ones.
lol lol lol

Not at all.

Absolute horror-show you utter bore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back