Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all.

Witsel is a spoilt brat who is waiting for a bigger club than us to come calling. He's deluded though because he's really not that good and has stupid hair.

Carvalho IS slow. He's a Middlesbrough type signing. We're supposed to be loaded now, why go for him?

Mata is staying at Man Utd, so a moot point. People need to start accepting this.

Schneiderlin would walk into our first 11. I'd have him here yesterday. But he's going to be first choice midfielder next to Pogba for Man Utd next season. (I say him because I've seen people spout his name numerous times in this thread, it's weird - who came out with that one?!)

There are very good players available throughout Europe. As usual we're concentrating on the wrong ones.

Ah here now with this tripe, sorry you are seriously lacking any football knowledge and seriously for someone who uses the word "delight" in their name you are certainly not a delight. You are one pessimistic dude.

So you joined less than a month ago did you suddenly have the urge to come on and tell all of us we are wrong and you know it all and spread your miserable insights?

Not at all.

Witsel is a spoilt brat who is waiting for a bigger club than us to come calling. He's deluded though because he's really not that good and has stupid hair.

Carvalho IS slow. He's a Middlesbrough type signing. We're supposed to be loaded now, why go for him?

Mata is staying at Man Utd, so a moot point. People need to start accepting this.

Schneiderlin would walk into our first 11. I'd have him here yesterday. But he's going to be first choice midfielder next to Pogba for Man Utd next season. (I say him because I've seen people spout his name numerous times in this thread, it's weird - who came out with that one?!)

There are very good players available throughout Europe. As usual we're concentrating on the wrong ones.

Oh the village idiot has returned lol

How's your best mate Giggsy these days?

Good luck mate, hope it goes better than our attempts to get transfer deals over the line.

You can borrow these if you want mate. Don't worry about the crusty bits, they're extra lucky

efc-166898.jpg

Begovic isn't good enough, Witsel doesn't score enough, Carvalho is too slow, Mata isn't as good as Silva.

Are we only going to be happy being linked with Messi or Neuer ?

Fans are turning into City-esque melts.

Been like that for years, people were moaning about us signing Barry, fact! The weird thing is that it often comes from the same people who totally overrate our own players. The type who now argue that Barry is still a top player.

Begovic isn't good enough, Witsel doesn't score enough, Carvalho is too slow, Mata isn't as good as Silva.

Did you see how bad Neuer was in the Euro final?
And Messis on bail, he cant leave Spain.

Couldn't agree more. No matter who we're linked with - "not good enough". People would do well to remember the days were were signing the likes of Scot Gemill and Aiden McGeady. Big money doesn't always guarantee class (Niasse).

Not at all.

Carvalho isn't slow at all, and there is no evidence to suggest he is. That's just something morons have latched onto because he's a big lad. He'd be a brilliant signing for us, he'd improve us no end and instantly become our best midfielder.

Oh great, another Everton ITK. We've got lots of them it seems.

I'll believe this 'good news' when I see new players standing next to BK, smiling at the camera holding the Everton shirt.

Until then...

So that makes you an I K B ( I know better ) :cool: Tell me if United want to keep Mata, then why have they just bid £87m for Pogba ? Think if I was Mata I'd be a tad worried there mate.

Oh great, another Everton ITK. We've got lots of them it seems.

I'll believe this 'good news' when I see new players standing next to BK, smiling at the camera holding the Everton shirt.

Until then...

You not heard of him before mate? Been goin a while, the TOFF has...thought you would have known about the toff like.

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back