Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a transfer rumour but I see Mario Gomez isn't going back to Turkey after the political unrest. He was on loan at Besiktas last season and there was an option to buy but it obviously has been swerved. He scored 28 in 41 over there, Bayern obviously don't want him and he would be great competition for Rom. Might even show him how to trap a ball
Worth a punt. But isn't he a fiorentina player not bayern?

How are we looking on Mata mate? @The Esk

Seems like it's quietened down a bit on him but with the new way Everton work I can't tell whether it's a good thing lol

Not a transfer rumour but I see Mario Gomez isn't going back to Turkey after the political unrest. He was on loan at Besiktas last season and there was an option to buy but it obviously has been swerved. He scored 28 in 41 over there, Bayern obviously don't want him and he would be great competition for Rom. Might even show him how to trap a ball

Be all over him like a tramp on chips. Experienced slotter, holds the ball up, good in the air. Good shout.

We might hear more with us having an actual game this weekend. Presumably Koeman will do media work either before or afterwards?

We'll have a new team by then mate,we'll line up:

Leno

Coleman Koulibaly Subotic Baines

Witsel Carvalho
Winaldjum Mirallas

Mata

"The" Niasse

This is the bare minimum I'm expecting;)lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back