Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see everybody has been on the source tonight....like Xmas eve in here it is.
I,ll be back here tomorrow bright and early to set off the reality alarm clock at 7am like the horror I am.

Not a transfer rumour but I see Mario Gomez isn't going back to Turkey after the political unrest. He was on loan at Besiktas last season and there was an option to buy but it obviously has been swerved. He scored 28 in 41 over there, Bayern obviously don't want him and he would be great competition for Rom. Might even show him how to trap a ball

He's at Fiorentina lad, but yeh it's a good shout. If we keep Rom we could do much worse than get him in as back up

Every other football club: Rumour > Official approach > Bid > Signed
Everton: Rumour > Absolutely Nothing > Sign someone Else not even rumored at any point.

What a strange club.
We just think that as we don't follow other clubs as closely but in truth most fanbases are frustrated their signings seem to drag on. For example, if Witsel signed for us tommorow most other teams' fans would think it's come out of nowhere as they don't particularly follow whom nor the length of time we're linked with

The reason we've not signed anyone yet is because we've been rejected by our chief targets let's be honest.

It's difficult to sell a club after years and years of mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back