Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Moyes gets the Sunderland job he may come looking for some leftovers.

Could possibly see someone like Baines or Jagielka be tempted if as has been suggested that there is a big influx of new blood and they feel their positions threatened.
Familiarity can also mean security.

Could possibly see someone like Baines or Jagielka be tempted if as has been suggested that there is a big influx of new blood and they feel their positions threatened.

Tempted by what?

They don't really. Some people think they do. Some people pass on genuine information that they hear in good faith. Some people appreciate it.
And the rest are whingers
And some people are self-absorbed and narcissistic they play the game to leverage their status and gain social media followers.

The 'ITK' lads have been banging on about "2 signings imminent" for over 4 weeks.

I don't doubt we were in for these fellas, but they've been way off with how close deals were.

I'm willing to bet my online reputation on this forum Witsel and Mata won't sign for Everton this summer.

So your betting nothing then, interesting

Joke aside though, you stated we had been rejected, we havent

And some people are self-absorbed and narcissistic they play the game to leverage their status and gain social media followers.

and some make statments such as betting there online reputation on a site as if that actually matters to anyone, well it must do to the person making the statement which kind of shows that they value exactly what they are accusing others of seeking themselves

Baines will play a big role for us next season mate, guarantee that

Wasn't aware I was playing a game. I'm just here to discuss the (lack of) transfer news.
pic288405_md.jpg

And some read stuff here and tell people to pretend they know stuff and when it doesn't happen straight away they wet their knickers
Why would people do that? All it takes these days is a simple Twitter search with "x players name" and "Everton" and you've got hundreds of losers trying to get the first "exclusive".

and some make statments such as betting there online reputation on a site as if that actually matters to anyone, well it must do to the person making the statement which kind of shows that they value exactly what they are accusing others of seeking themselves
If you can't see I'm being facetious there's no hope for you.

Anyway this isn't the Ricky Martin show, back to transfer talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back