Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You name three random players then starting posting like you are a football expert despite none of them actually signed yet?

Wtf are you blathering on about?

Have you read the posts i made 12-24 months ago, i highly doubt it.

Really weird to post such tripe when you have no idea about the conversation.

Please to back to boring others.

Wtf are you blathering on about?

Have you read the posts i made 12-24 months ago, i highly doubt it.

Really weird to post such tripe when you have no idea about the conversation.

Please to back to boring others.

8bcd03d185c15027c51da6fe4ccce6f92dbe3356.gif

Wether Koeman thinks that the young lads can make the step, Kenny aswell did well

I think we have to be careful with this one. Coleman needs competition but not at the expense of a youngster. I thought Kenny - who I think is looking at a loan, I read, and Connelly did really well. Chuck em in there when needed. Let them grow into the role. Within a couple of years you'll have the first choice RB's for the next decade and you won't have had to mess around paying the next Bosingwa silly money.

I think we have to be careful with this one. Coleman needs competition but not at the expense of a youngster. I thought Kenny - who I think is looking at a loan, I read, and Connelly did really well. Chuck em in there when needed. Let them grow into the role. Within a couple of years you'll have the first choice RB's for the next decade and you won't have had to mess around paying the next Bosingwa silly money.

Are they enough competition to push Coleman on though, as his position has been safe due to no real competition. Trippier from Spurs, ex Burnley right back wouldn't be a bad back up

There's so much quality out there, even at low prices that we shouldn't be running around struggling to make signings. It shouldn't be all that difficult to sign players like M'villa and Begovic. We need to get the ball moving asap. I wish we could be interested in Adnan Ali(lord knows baines is on his last days), Rafael Alcantara(super talent) and Ljajic(pure class).

Are they enough competition to push Coleman on though, as his position has been safe due to no real competition. Trippier from Spurs, ex Burnley right back wouldn't be a bad back up
Really like Trippier and was sad to see him go to Spurs when it happened as I thought he would be perfect cover. That said have been impressed with what I have seen from both Connelly and Kenny and I think the solution here is in house.

From that looks decent enough, albeit incredibly one footed.

There were a few in there though where he pulls it out onto his left and launches one out to the wing.

I just threw this out there but he seems to be the kind of player lukaku would strive off of

I am not liking this delay in signing players.... our targets should have been acquired by now or we should have moved onto others..... if sign them late, they will miss critical pre season with the manager and team mates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back