Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they enough competition to push Coleman on though, as his position has been safe due to no real competition. Trippier from Spurs, ex Burnley right back wouldn't be a bad back up

Coleman is only 27, and although it seemed he was injured for a fair while last season (for me anyway) he still played 28 games.

He's really in his prime and will be for the next 4 seasons. More than enough time to give the youngsters 5-10 games a season until they push on at 21-22 and take the slot themselves. If you have Kenny and Connelly pushing each other to get into the back up role it's really the perfect situation to blood them into the side through competition with each other. Having another 23-25 year old in the mix may stunt their development. Might have already seen something similar on the other side with Baines / Oviedo / Garbutt.

I am not liking this delay in signing players.... our targets should have been acquired by now or we should have moved onto others..... if sign them late, they will miss critical pre season with the manager and team mates....

Any decent player would only need a week.

If we havent signed anybody a week before the season starts I might start to worry.

Any decent player would only need a week.

If we havent signed anybody a week before the season starts I might start to worry.
You've become a very relaxed person over the years Mr Goat. Agree there's still plenty of time, but still it would be nice id we have at least a few of our players bedded in before the start of the season. Action to kick of very soon though, no doubt about that.

There were a few in there though where he pulls it out onto his left and launches one out to the wing.

I just threw this out there but he seems to be the kind of player lukaku would strive off of
not really, I watched the whole thing.
Might have done it once, but otherwise relies heavily on his right, both touches and passes.
Uses outside of foot when a inside of left foot is on and easier

I'm sorry absolutely one of the best left backs we've had in my lifetime and I've been fortunate to see van den Hauwe, hinchcliffe, ball and to a lesser extent Phelan.
Just wouldn't be surprised say now or in the Jan window.
I couldn't see Baines going but a loan spell for Browning, Pennington, Foulds or Galloway to develop their defensive nous under Moyes wouldnt be a bad thing.

There's so much quality out there, even at low prices that we shouldn't be running around struggling to make signings. It shouldn't be all that difficult to sign players like M'villa and Begovic. We need to get the ball moving asap. I wish we could be interested in Adnan Ali(lord knows baines is on his last days), Rafael Alcantara(super talent) and Ljajic(pure class).

M'Vila - no
Begovic - crap
Adnan Ali? Average
Rafinha? Not sure Barca would sell yet
Ljajic? Unavailable and pretty average for Inter

You stick to FM lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back