Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who cares? Again " if " we are interested I'm sure we would sign him before they did with koeman being Dutch.

We will sign better
Lets be honest, 9/10 players would reject us for Liverpool.

We really need to get a move on now. The season starts in three weeks.

Lets be honest, 9/10 players would reject us for Liverpool.

We really need to get a move on now. The season starts in three weeks.

You would be surprised how many players want to play for there fellow counterparts ( countrymen ) then the actual club itself. Liverpool are more attractive not by much and that will change over time I'm sure

Who cares about Wijnaldum? Over priced player who only turns up at home has no defensive aspect to his game and doesn't seem to have a position of his own. I honestly thought Liverpool would be buying better than Mane and this guy.

Who cares about Wijnaldum? Over priced player who only turns up at home has no defensive aspect to his game and doesn't seem to have a position of his own. I honestly thought Liverpool would be buying better than Mane and this guy.

Haha why did you think that?

Mane and Wijnaldum are both decent players, but as always with that rabble, they aren't learning their lesson and are simply buying a load of new players that now need to gel together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back