Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha why did you think that?

Mane and Wijnaldum are both decent players, but as always with that rabble, they aren't learning their lesson and are simply buying a load of new players that now need to gel together.

Because they were chatting absolute bubbles for ages about getting Gotze, Reus, Aubameyang and Lucas Moura and have ended up with Wijnaldum and Mané

Are we actually signing anyone or what? I haven't been arsed to read all the threads but Witsel, Mata, are they all off the table? Can't imagine Carvalho would want to come here. Is there anyone else? Begovic would be a decent signing

Are we actually signing anyone or what? I haven't been arsed to read all the threads but Witsel, Mata, are they all off the table? Can't imagine Carvalho would want to come here. Is there anyone else? Begovic would be a decent signing
Don't get your hopes up mate. Cattermole, Dann and Lafferty.

Starting to pine for Bungle's daily diary to add a bit of realism / excitement to the thread. But I am realising as I am posting this, it is far too early in the day, will he be shopping or even decorating, but alas I'll have to wait like everybody else. Sigh.

Let me rephrase it for you then.
In my humble opinion, he's not good enough. We should be targeting better.

But what about this Kit?

If Witsel is not good enough (which he very much is, btw) for a side that has finished 11th two years running and will most likely sell one of their best players this summer, and yet he is delaying signing with us... well what is a player who is presumably 'better' going to do?

Witsel is a class midfielder who would improve us, and while he's not the best in the game or anything like that, he's a realistic option and example of the class of player that we can currently attract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back