Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurdssson a big yes from me, we don't have near enough goals excepting Lukaku and he would get us 12-15 a season, staying injury free.
Bags of experience and would fit in well. Don't see Swansea selling him, and 25m wouldn't represent a massive profit either, as Stones would for us, so with new owners there I don't really see what's in it for them.
I would be sceptical about this happening.

would prefer mata, but after him siggurdson would be very high on the backup option list. Again, may just be put there to try and speed up mata into a decision. Or could just be generated based on what koeman said. He's no doubt top class, wasn't given a chance at spurs (i would take eriksen if he became available due to alli, but doubt that would happen) if we're honest, but he has everything we need. £25m? If lallana cost £25m, then siggurdson should be valued at £40m.

Decent player Sigurdsson, but not at £25m.

Someone above mentioned he was a goal scorer, but his record doesn't really show that, 58 games for Spurs scoring 8 goals, 68 games for Swansea, 18 goals, and his record at his other clubs before that wasn't actually any better.

£25 mil is the new £12-15 mil...just the way the market is right now.

I think he would be a very good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back