Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Tbf, it's like one article pointed out. He's got everything in his locker to be a top class player (Tireless, tidy and technical) but isn't one. I suppose he's like the media's new Dennis Wise. You end up wondering what he actually does.

While I must insist he's class at not actually doing a lot, On his day Osman brings more to a team than he does.

Leno
Coleman Mori Kouliabily Baines
Barkley Carvalho
Gerri Gylfi Mirallas
Lukaku
Would be made up with this if we sign a second striker and another left sided player.

I'm biased though, Gylfi is one of my favorite players. Doesn't have the assists in him that Mata does if I am being honest though...

Also, that defense (even with jags in reserve) is a massive improvement on last year.

There's a number of scintillating through balls there, he dispelled the myth he can't weight a pass or play a through ball.

people will agree with you no doubt. I think he can do it because he's a top class player, but proper playmakers do it 4 or 5 times every match. That's what we lack as a team and for lukaku to bag a serious amount of goals, imo.

if we were in for Gylfi that would be the first player we've been linked with where I've gone "yes please there's a player I'd like to see in am Everton shirt".

Works hard for the team, creative, scores goals, assists, only 26 years old. 25m? Yep he's worth that because this fella would hit the ground running and become a firm favourite very quickly imo.

Someone mentioned a few pages ago, we should have been all over him like a rash a few years back. Top player and I'm not arsed about whether he's a marquee signing or not, he's a top player and a player I definitely think is an "Everton type" player.

Hope this rumour has legs

First post so please go gentle.

I like Gylfi, he's obviously a good Premier League player. We can't be made up with him though while at the same time slagging the RS off for Mané and Wijnaldum. Both had better seasons.

Feel like we should be aiming higher.
Don't think I can agree that Wijnaldum had a better season. Also, Gylfi is a leader who plays his a$$ off. This cannot be said of Wijnaldum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back