Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So WatchedToffee, FourthOfficial, Esk and agent (insert Twitter handle here) are bad blaggers... I'm starting to believe there is no such thing as ITKs....

I mean why wouldn't random people with no affiliation to the club know sensitive transfer information. I'm completely shocked and upset at this revelation.

WT - Never been ITK, never will be.
Fourth - Was ITK, sold his account, people don't know it's a new fella.
Esk - Passes on info in good faith.
Anyone that has a Twitter @ that begins with "Agent" isn't actually knowledgeable and is likely a teenager or somebody on a wind-up.

There are and have been genuine Everton ITK's. On here alone we've had Fox and Sheeds, two top ITKs in the past, probably still are but post elsewhere. Only have to look at WRD on TEF to know that there is an actual sauced ITK about with Everton news.

There's a fella on NSNO who used to get the team out way before the game. They reckon it was actually Dave Billows or Ste Tashijan as all his info stopped when they left the club.

You've just got trust issues which is plain to see judging by your new avatar and subsequent post history.

Last edited:
esk wouldn't lie. not on here, for sure. People who use twitter purely for it should not be given any notice imo, even if they're right. sometimes you're better off not knowing any details anyway, less hope ha

See I dont think people are spinning fibs, but the club is very tight these days, not much solid comes out. Look at Moshiri, everyone was talking about those con artist yanks for days then all of a sudden bang, there had to be a lot of people at the club who knew this was coming but kept it within tight lipped circles.

I like the info myself but I just take it for what it is and not as a done deal.

Credit to FourthOfficial, he called Walsh first on twitter, then Sky said "nuh uh, you're wrong" then the next day Sky said "Okay, you're right".

If its a new guy hes 1 for 1

I know the original account sold up a while ago, unfollowed everyone and started posting betting links and web links that got them paid per click/ad revenue. Similar story to the original Indykaila, but with more info than he'd ever have.

Hadn't seen it for a long time until this week. It's possible the 1/2 of the original people are back/giving the account info. It was an initial 3, a Blue, a Leicester fan and a Tranmere fan.

Brilliant back in the early days of Everton Twitter.

So WatchedToffee, FourthOfficial, Esk and agent (insert Twitter handle here) are bad blaggers... I'm starting to believe there is no such thing as ITKs....

I mean why wouldn't random people with no affiliation to the club know sensitive transfer information. I'm completely shocked and upset at this revelation.

Oh pipe down miserable arse, don't like watch re runs of That's Life!

Gyfli looked a top player for swansea before he went to Spurs, thought he would have been a great signing for us at the time.

But times change, is he really good enough to be our star playmaker to take is into the top 4.....doubtful.

Gyfli looked a top player for swansea before he went to Spurs, thought he would have been a great signing for us at the time.

But times change, is he really good enough to be our star playmaker to take is into the top 4.....doubtful.

Did you have the same foresight on Vardy leading Leicester to a title Zat? Highly doubt it as his age would have put you off, plus a lack of pedigree.

Sigurdsson would improve us...IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back