Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some say that he eats a whole whale a day,
Others say he would be a great signing for the blues of merseyside ?? ..
All we know is he's called the SIG.

I would love Gylfi at Everton, I wouldnt think he is all we need but he is a class act and would deffo improve us...very handy squad player.

Its all very 'same old same old' thus far. But when you look at the prices being asked it is ridiculous. I mean Wijnaldum £25m (bought for roughly £10m 12 months ago) and from a relegated team. And Sissoko for £35m from the same relegated side! I don't blame Newcastle though because we'll do the same with Stones & Rom if thats what it comes too. Its all a game.
We haven't flexed our muscles yet, but I'm expecting us to pay 'over the odds' for sure and I won't be complaining when we do. We just need to get on with it now.
Finally, on Wisel. It would seem our offer is the best on the table so far (and given he has 1 year left on his contract its probably silly money we've offered). I think we should drop interest in him because it looks like he's holding out for something else. Not convinced by him at all.

He's only 26 scores goals and assists and has a very good ability at free kicks and corners which we lack ALOT, Didn't see a good corner swung in at goodison all season, They NEVER beat the first man or a free kick ? 25 million obv abit over priced but so is everyone this window

rather him than that sissoko's price

Another rumour. Yippeeeeee

image.webp

Don't be silly. Sigurdsson is a better player than both Wijnaldum and Mané. He's been consistently good in the prem for three or four seasons now - frankly we should have tried to sign him when he left Spurs.

Everyone has their own opinion. Gylfi doesn't score enough from open play for me and we need to add goals from midfield.

Gylfi Sigurdsson is the type of player is expect us to be going for if Kenwright was still the majority owner.

Transfer window isn't panning out like I'd hoped it would have.

If sigurdsson rumours are true, I can also see us making a move for bony. Both linked well at Swansea. A Man Utd player will definitely be signed due to Walsh having links there, my money is on schniederlin.

£25mn madness. Quite well liked at ours. But he is not a top 6 player IMO. Good to have in the squad though.

Think he's improved since he left you mate as had regular football, has looked consistent and chips in with goals. Don't see the problem myself, Being Icelandic and playing for Swansea means he will probably be cheaper than he should be in this crazy market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back