Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you are doing my head inn. Sig is a great player and would fly into our team. We are not going to sign any world class players because where Everton and for the past 2 seasons we have done crap. We haven't won anything in over 20. Years and although saying it hurts, its the reality. Everyone is buzzing of the RS signings but there in the same boat as us.

Some of you are doing my head inn. Sig is a great player and would fly into our team. We are not going to sign any world class players because where Everton and for the past 2 seasons we have done crap. We haven't won anything in over 20. Years and although saying it hurts, its the reality. Everyone is buzzing of the RS signings but there in the same boat as us.

People are allowed a different opinion to you mate. I like Gylfi a lot but can understand why people wouldn't be keen, especially at the quoted price.

It's unlikely we will sign a single player everyone will agree on. If we signed Messi people would say we should have signed Ronaldo. It's impossible.

Right can we question Esk's 'sources' now?

We were never in for Mata. Like I told you all a million times, he is staying at Man Utd even Mourinho has come out and said so as well now.

Sig would be a good signing for us i agree. Very much a team player and highly experienced in this league. If the price was right then he would be a good addition to the team compared to cleverley.

I think this whole mata witsel thing should put it all into perspective for us. We tried to sign top players and clearly we now aren't getting them. So back to square one in that respect, and can see more players in the mould of siggurdson sign who are good team players and will do a role within the team rather than be a star attraction.

On a side note, i would love the squad to be shaped a bit this summer. Asking much i know considering we haven't signed any player yet but if the likes of niasse, McCarthy, osman, hibbert , kone (hopefully) out the squad and replaced by better players for the team. That simple point of how many players in our squad from december who barely even played for it is just shocking. Imagine those 6-7 players actually being options for the team rather than only using 16 of them or so? Be good to see.

Sig is a decent player no more no less. Goes missing more often than not mind. I would still take him though, this transfer window is depressing now.

People are allowed a different opinion to you mate. I like Gylfi a lot but can understand why people wouldn't be keen, especially at the quoted price.

It's unlikely we will sign a single player everyone will agree on. If we signed Messi people would say we should have signed Ronaldo. It's impossible.

Agree'd mate but then what do people want?. Ibe just went for £15m, Townsend £14m!. Everyone is either moaning a player isn't good enough or the price is to high. Sig is the level of players we will attract and i'd welcome him at Everton.

Right can we question Esk's 'sources' now?

We were never in for Mata. Like I told you all a million times, he is staying at Man Utd even Mourinho has come out and said so as well now.

I'd rather question your seeming obsession with posting about esk tbh mate, been on here for 18 days haven't you and a huge percentage of your posts are either directly about him or involve him in some way?

The site went through a load of crap about this last weekend, why you feel the need to try to stir it all up again?

18 days on the site, pretty sure you are one of the most disliked posters on here and have managed that in such a short space of time, kudos to you

Agree'd mate but then what do people want?. Ibe just went for £15m, Townsend £14m!. Everyone is either moaning a player isn't good enough or the price is to high. Sig is the level of players we will attract and i'd welcome him at Everton.

That's where you're going a bit OTT mate. Not everyone is moaning.

Why don't you PM @The Esk and ask him privately rather than bore the pants off everyone else mate ?

A wild stab in the dark, but maybe his entire reaosn for creating an account on here was so he could publicly have a go at the bloke at every opportunity, least looking at his post history it seems that way

Strange behaviour some might say

As far as Sigurdsson goes, I know he has an eye for goal but how creative is he?

Will he be slotting through balls all over the show or is he another Tim Cahill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back