Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather question your seeming obsession with posting about esk tbh mate, been on here for 18 days haven't you and a huge percentage of your posts are either directly about him or involve him in some way?

The site went through a load of crap about this last weekend, why you feel the need to try to stir it all up again?

18 days on the site, pretty sure you are one of the most disliked posters on here and have managed that in such a short space of time, kudos to you
How many posts have I mentioned Esk? Go through my post history.

I am disliked because I gave news no one wanted to hear and now I have been proved right.

How many have Esk's sources transfer targets have we signed? Not one. I am not having a pop at him I am questioning his sources - they don't know anything.

Last I will say on the subject - don't want to cause any wars here.

I'd rather question your seeming obsession with posting about esk tbh mate, been on here for 18 days haven't you and a huge percentage of your posts are either directly about him or involve him in some way?

The site went through a load of crap about this last weekend, why you feel the need to try to stir it all up again?

18 days on the site, pretty sure you are one of the most disliked posters on here and have managed that in such a short space of time, kudos to you
He has adopted the mantle of the new Davek... hang on...

Right can we question Esk's 'sources' now?

We were never in for Mata. Like I told you all a million times, he is staying at Man Utd even Mourinho has come out and said so as well now.
FFS give it a rest
ITK info can never be 100%
Things change and most of us know that.
Anyway, thought you were doing one?
In danger of using the ignore function for the 1st time ever here.

That's where you're going a bit OTT mate. Not everyone is moaning.

_bf3_style__boom__headshot_wallpaper__1366x768__by_evopowa-d5h9w1u.jpg

I am disliked because I gave news no one wanted to hear and now I have been proved right.

How many have Esk's sources transfer targets have we signed? Not one. I am not having a pop at him I am questioning his sources - they don't know anything.

There is no `war`. Everyone just hates you.

I wasn't aware the transfer window had closed already!

Agree'd mate but then what do people want?. Ibe just went for £15m, Townsend £14m!. Everyone is either moaning a player isn't good enough or the price is to high. Sig is the level of players we will attract and i'd welcome him at Everton.

Got to say I completely agree with this.
Ibe 15 mill
Townsend 14 mill
Gylfi is easily a 20+mill player he's constantly proved himself in the prem he's experienced and his set pieces would be untainted from the Martinez era and for that reason I'd be 100% made up with that signing

Go check @ijjysmith vault of your post, and your disliked because you are an incredible bore and annoying mate, no other reason than that

Leighton Baines
* Ross Barkley
* Gareth Barry
Muhamed Besic
* Tom Cleverley
Seamus Coleman
Ramiro Funes Mori
* Darron Gibson
* Tony Hibbert
Tim Howard
* Phil Jagielka
Arouna Kone
* Aaron Lennon
* Romelu Lukaku
* Conor McAleny
* James McCarthy
Aiden McGeady
Kevin Mirallas
Steven Naismith- Sold
* Leon Osman
Bryan Oviedo
Steven Pienaar
Joel Robles
Leandro Rodríguez

That is the squad at september last year. Imagine if some of those players highlighted were actually players for the team rather than barely featuring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back